Crop an image

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Thu May 12 15:20:48 CEST 2011

On Thursday 12 May 2011 May, Mag. Leonhard Landrock wrote:

> What I am missing is just a simple way to crop a photo to a selected area. Not
> the more sophisticated options that Gimp offers (see:
> http://docs.gimp.org/2.6/en/gimp-tool-crop.html).

In Krita, you can select an area and the crop tool to crop, or select the crop tool and select an area to crop. The crop command is in the tool palette. However, it seems we've got a bug here, probably related to the canvas panning. Looks like an issue for Dmitry to look at.

--
Boudewijn Rempt | http://www.valdyas.org, http://www.krita.org