krita sprint in may

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Thu Mar 24 10:05:29 CET 2011

On Wednesday 23 March 2011 Mar, David REVOY wrote:
> Hi,
> I didn't booked yet ; the sprint is on saturday / sunday ?
> or friday/saturday/sunday ?
>
> Is it better to book plane to come on friday/saturday and go back on
> sunday/monday ?
> I'm a bit loosed :)
> Thanks for future help

Friday, saturday, sunday. We usually continue until about 16:00 on Sunday, then people start to leave. But I guess plenty people will leave only on Monday, especially if they have a long way to travel. If you want to leave on Monday, please tell me asap, so I can fix the hotel booking!
--
Boudewijn Rempt | http://www.valdyas.org, http://www.krita.org