krita sprint in may

Lukast dev lukast.dev at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 09:29:59 CET 2011

http://i.imgur.com/NMZjj.jpg

2011/3/23 David REVOY <davidrevoy at gmail.com>:
> I didn't booked yet ; the sprint is on saturday / sunday ?
> or friday/saturday/sunday ?
>
> Is it better to book plane to come on friday/saturday and go back on
> sunday/monday ?

It's friday/saturday/sunday.

I think it is good to come on Friday afternoon
and leave on Sunday afternoon. At least that's
how it used to work for KOffice sprints.

We can gather the plane arrivals on the wiki page and that can help
with orientation.
http://community.kde.org/Krita/Sprint2011

Last Krita sprint was different, we stayed for the week :)

> I wonder how I attend for the 3rd time if this is the second Krita sprint ;)

I see new Chuck Norris in the Krita camp!

Lukas