bug fix 257412

Valentin Cheillon cheillonvalentin at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 19:49:52 CET 2011

I have no account. LukasT told me that I should correct 2 or 3 bugs before
getting an account. And this one is my second one.
I am currently working for school and preparing gsoc application but I can
do this this week end.

dmitryK also asked me to add a preview on the pop up palette (I think I know
how to do it). What do you want me to do first?