bug fix 257412

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Tue Mar 22 10:19:10 CET 2011

On Monday 21 March 2011 Mar, Valentin Cheillon wrote:
> Hello everyone,
> I think this patch fixes this bug : http://bugs.kde.org/257412.
> For the scrolling problem, I removed an event handler which ( I think )
> should not be there : the enter event selects the filter and it gets
> triggered
> when we scroll because a new item goes under the mouse.
> For the full name problem, I added word wrapping which solves the problem.
> But the widget in general has still problem with updates when the splitter
> is moved.
> I hope this is correct.
> Thanks.

Looks good, yes! Do you have an account or should we commit for you?

If you want to hack some more... I just noticed that a couple of filters seem broken, like Sobel. Maybe you want to look at the filters and check what's broken, what works and hack on the broken filters?

--
Boudewijn Rempt | http://www.valdyas.org, http://www.krita.org