Design proposal for the tool actions scheduler for Krita

Dmitry Kazakov dimula73 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 11:44:24 CEST 2011

Hi, All!

I've just updated an article about the strokes framework a bit. I's good
that I started from the UML first, because there are several design changes
appear when you try to develop the system further. If this has happened
during the coding phase, I would have had to do much refactoring =)

Well, after the change the KisStroke can be exclusive as well as it's jobs.
But the meaning of the "exclusiveness" is quite different for the strokes.
The difference is in granularity of the locking mostly. So read the part
about the strokes for further information =)

http://community.kde.org/Krita/Strokes_Framework

--
Dmitry Kazakov