Proposal for new modifiers/shortcuts system

Bugsbane bugsbane at gmail.com
Sun Jun 12 14:42:05 CEST 2011

Bugzilla from dimula73 at gmail.com wrote:

> Krita needs some common system to
> manage keyboard shortcuts and modifiers.

Sounds good...

And i think it is better to do it Calligra-wide.
Yes, please. Many of these things I'd love to see in Karbon, too... :)

So i would really like to hear your opinion about this system.
Well, I got lost as soon as I got to the "Motivation" section, but that's me
:) Overall though, I think it looks beautiful! I *love* that it included the
possibility for horizontal *and* vertical drag, and canvas pan / rotate
everywhere sounds like a dream come true.