Branch krita-ui_improvements-silvioheinrich

Timothée Giet animtim at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 16:24:36 CEST 2011

> >> [X] So, Solution proposed :
> >> 1) Name the "opacity in the preset editor" category 'Flow'
> >> 2) Include the "global opacity" as a new categorie in the preset
editor,
> >> acting as "opacity"
> >> 3) This will result of a remove of 'Wash' mode to keep only "Build up"
;
> >> and so removing the choice and option.
> >> 4) add 2 sliders on the top toolbar option : "opacity" and "flow" sync
> >> with the preset editor as in Gimp and Photoshop  (
> >> http://david.revoy.free.fr/forums/krita/opacity-and-flow_othersoft.jpg)
> >
> > Sounds like a good plan to me -- do others agree?
>
> I need some time to think about it, I will respond on Saturday

I'm not sure about this, just want to say if you remove wash mode then be
sure that the new "global opacity" is really the same, meaning if you paint
over and over the same area in one stroke it won't exceed this global
opacity value,
because that wasn't the case with the two separate opacity settings we had
before.