Branch krita-ui_improvements-silvioheinrich

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Mon Jun 6 21:12:38 CEST 2011

On Sunday 05 June 2011 Jun, Boudewijn Rempt wrote:
> On Saturday 04 June 2011 Jun, Silvio Heinrich wrote:
> > Ok, if no serious problems will pop up, I will merge the branch tomorrow.
> > I really want to have it merged fast to avoid a lot of conflicts.
> > But just say if I'm too fast :D. I can wait longer if you want to test
> > it more :)
>
> From the sound of it, it looks like you can merge today :-)

Hm... Two remarks:

* the listview with the paintop options isn't always the same scale. if there's a paintop with no checkable options, like grid brush, it's a lot smaller. I think it should always be the same size

* I must have missed something important, because now with many brushes (like the grid brush), the opacity slider in the toolbar is disabled. Is that intentional -- and how do I set the opacity for those bruses?

--
Boudewijn Rempt | http://www.valdyas.org, http://www.krita.org