boud at valdyas.org
Sun Jun 5 13:17:20 CEST 2011
On Saturday 04 June 2011 Jun, Silvio Heinrich wrote:
> Ok, if no serious problems will pop up, I will merge the branch tomorrow.
> I really want to have it merged fast to avoid a lot of conflicts.
> But just say if I'm too fast :D. I can wait longer if you want to test
> it more :)
From the sound of it, it looks like you can merge today :-)
Boudewijn Rempt | http://www.valdyas.org, http://www.krita.org
More information about the kimageshop