node conversion gui

Bugsbane bugsbane at gmail.com
Sat Jul 23 07:21:08 CEST 2011

Yes, yes, yes and yes please on all counts! This would neatly leapfrog Krita
ahead of other bitmap applications for speed, simplicity and ease of
understanding how things work. It would also allow new, but intuitive
workflows, like using a layer to paint a selection (instead of a Gimp /
Photoshop style quickmask) and then just drop it onto the layer mask button.
I can see people understanding this (and it's speed) very quickly the moment
they try it / see it in a video.