Krita 2.4 on Windows: pros and cons

Silvio Grosso grossosilvio at yahoo.it
Wed Jul 20 19:37:28 CEST 2011

Hi everyone,

Boudewijn Rempt wrote:
> I think that our first target group of windows users are those curious and
> experimental enough to even have heard of Krita

Sure!

As already pointed out previously, the "trick" is to explain that Krita 2.4
on Windows is *very* experimental.
NOT yet ready for a professional use.

As the old saying goes: "Humility is the mother of all vertues" ;-)

P.s: in my view, the other big error to avoid is to expect patches from
Windows users :-)

Best regards,

Silvio