About the Brush Outline

Silvio Heinrich plassy at web.de
Tue Jul 19 21:04:27 CEST 2011

Am 19.07.2011 11:16, schrieb Cyrille Berger Skott:

>> Regarding the size it is quite complicated to show the size
>> when you just hover the canvas as there is no pressure
>> from tablet to show the size or better said sensors are not
>> activated at all and they don't get pressure information when hovering.
> When hovering, we could show two outlines, one for 0.1 pressure and the other
> for 0.9 pressure. But that might become messy with complex brushes.
I don't see what the pressure has to do with the brush size. I
personally use the tilt for the brush size.
I would prefer a general solution that asks the paintOp what size the
brush should have for a specific pressure/tilt/rotation/speed/whatever.
When hovering we can set the pressure simply to 1.0 but the other axes
like tilt and rotation should still work.