please blog :-)

Silvio Grosso grossosilvio at yahoo.it
Fri Jul 15 20:31:59 CEST 2011

Hi everyone,

> Boudewijn Rempt wrote:
> please make noise wherever you can about the dvd pre-order campaign. We
> need sales :-)

BEST OF LUCK to Animtim for his Dvd ;-)
Judging by the trailer on the Krita's web-page it looks *really*
interesting! [1]

I am confident the Windows version of Krita 2.4, expected for October, will
be a great boost for his success.
As everyone knows, most users work on that platform :-)

Naturally, the best would be to have a Mac - Krita 2.4 version for October
as well [2].
With that version on Mac the sale of the Dvd might skyrocketing :-)

BTW, I am going to buy myself a copy of the Dvd soon ;-)

Best regards,

Silvio

[1]
http://krita.org/component/content/article/10-news/90-draw-comics-in-krita-dvd