bugs found when painting

JL VT pentalis at gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 00:03:40 CEST 2011

On Wed, Jul 13, 2011 at 10:30 AM, Boudewijn Rempt <boud at valdyas.org> wrote:

> * there should be a confirmation for deleting a paintop

What kind of confirmation can we use?, I'm not sure I can raise another
popup inside the KisPaintopSettings, which is already a popup.

I was thinking of the following possible solutions:
1.- Make preset deletion undoable.
2.- Make the button disabled by default and enable it with a click.
3.- Respond only to right-clicks.
4.- ????

Making the button disabled by default brings me the problem that I will no
longer accept click or press events, but that's just an implementation
problem, I can come up with ways to make it work, so focus just on the
visual solution. What would work best, flow best?.

By the way, I fixed the bit rot in the selection strip, width is back to
normal, the button is back to its place, and it no longer takes Pressed
Events, it now only takes Clicked events, so that it is less deadly when
pressed accidentally (you have to complete the click inside the button for
it to work now, instead of simply pressing it like before).