(Artists check this out) On the project to make a robust mixing texturing brush engine

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Thu Jan 6 10:26:35 CET 2011

On Thursday 06 January 2011, Thorsten Wilms wrote:
> On Thu, 2011-01-06 at 10:02 +0100, Boudewijn Rempt wrote:
> > Does't the hairy brush do that for you? Or do you mean masses of hair?
>
> Last time I tried it, it was to regular and rough, but I do mean masses
> of hair.

Masses of hair would indeed be very cool to have. I've no idea yet about the algorithms yet, though I remember reading an article somewhere on how to achieve good looking masses of hair manualy. Should be possible to turn that algorithm into a brush engine :-)

--
Boudewijn Rempt | http://www.valdyas.org, http://www.krita.org