Report of Meeting: plans 2011

Silvio Grosso grossosilvio at yahoo.it
Wed Jan 5 23:22:43 CET 2011

Hi everyone,

Lukas wrote:
> Dmitry is doing a great job regarding Krita.

I totally agree :-)

> I think huge potential comes from both Universities and Google Summer Of
> Code.

Sure!

> I would like to work with David Revoy and bugs he occurs. Sometimes UI
> fixing.

Great!
Next week, I am going to get in touch with you in order to coordinate this
second round of work.

> Pentalis can be sponsored to work on some different projects -- to finish
Impasto? or to restore Emanuelle's work?

Wow. What a conundrum! :-)

It goes without saying that having a mixing brush engine is vital for Krita
:-)
Whether it is developed by Pentalis, thanks to a Google summer of code, or
through my sponsorship it is up to you to decide (Pentalis plus Krita's
developers: Boud, Cyrille, Sven and so on).

Let's think about the better options to try to satisfy everyone ;-)

Naturally, now it is also up to Pentalis to speak his mind ;-)

As for me, I can assure everyone that, as already agreed, I am going to
sponsor him!
Pentalis (and Boud) already know the amount of my sponsorship ;-)

Best regards,

Silvio