Patch: Brush Outline with Crosshair

LukasT.dev@gmail.com lukast.dev at gmail.com
Tue Jan 4 22:38:12 CET 2011

On Tuesday 04 January 2011 01:12:39 Silvio Heinrich wrote:
> Now i send the separated patches starting with the crosshair thing.
> The crosshair is now painted and the invisible cursor is used.

I think the code looks fine. I applied the patch
and I liked the option Brush outline and crosshair.

I was surprised that it is painted, but it was probably
due some problem with showing the crosshair cursor?

For the long-term view, I would prefer maybe some different
solution. I like the idea of adding the Brush outline option as check box in
the ui so that it is available for every cursor. You could have

Brush outline + Crosshair
Brush outline + NoCursor
Brush outline + Tool Icon

If you don't want to work on the idea I provided, feel free to commit :)

Ship it from me :)
(Wait for one more ship it probably from somebody else)

Thanks for the patch!

Lukas