Log + Report of: IRC MEETING Monday 20:00 - 22:00 CET

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Mon Jan 3 13:55:11 CET 2011

On Thursday 30 December 2010, Adam C. wrote:
> On Thu, 30 Dec 2010 09:40:03 +0100, Boudewijn Rempt <boud at valdyas.org>
> wrote:
>
> > On Thursday 30 December 2010, Adam C. wrote:
> >
> >> sorry that i couldn't attend. are there any logs or something?
> > I'm working on a log + report, but got sidetracked a bit by the release
> > and caring for Irina.
> >

> ok, all the best for irina :)

It was a fun meeting. I've attached the log. These are the basic resolutions:

Sponsored development:

* We still have ~2400 euros left (though I'm behind on my administration)

* Silvio will finish his sponsorship in 2011. He would like Dmitry to fix the crop tool (see other mail in this thread), Lukas to focus on bad bugs and Pentalis to write a really good mixing brush.

* For 2011, we'll try to setup a fund-raiser to have one Krita developer work together with the Blender people on issues they have during their next project. Boud will contact Ton asap.

There might be movement on the topic of windows installers for Calligra, so it is not likely that we'll have to spend money on that.

LGM:

Lukas, Animtim, Billstei and Kubuntiac want to go to LGM. Lukas will present Krita, Animtim will do a workshop. I need an overview of everyone's travel and accomodation costs ASAP so I can send a proposal to the KDE e.V.

Sprint:

Boud will contact ingwa/troubalex to ask how to get the Linux Hotel for the Krita sprint. I'll do that this week. Then we can set a date and ask Claudia to help with the necessary visums.

Website:

Kubuntiac and boud will review the website. We'll create a cool projects for newcomers page. I also want a prominent features page.

Manual:

Not much is going to happen there for now. I'm still working on it, but my scalability is getting worse and worse, it seems.

--
Boudewijn Rempt | http://www.valdyas.org, http://www.krita.org