Branch: krita-canvasrotation-silvioheinrich

Silvio Heinrich plassy at web.de
Mon Feb 7 22:50:34 CET 2011

On 02/07/2011 10:26 PM, Dmitry Kazakov wrote:
> Btw, i have found a regression in your branch. It doesn't preserve
> centering on zooming with Ctrl+"+/-" anymore =)
Yes, I know :-/. That was the price for not concentrating the
documentToFlake matrix with the flakeToWidget matrix but that actually
doesn't matter since I've found out that the KoCanvasControlerWidget is
able to zoom relative to a arbitrary point with the mouse wheel
(it already does the calculations). This is why I asked. I noticed this
as I looked into the KisCanvasController class (that is derived from
KoKanvasControllerWidget)
because it did overwrite the zoomRelativeToPoint method.
Since this functionality is already there I wonder how I can link it
with the zoom actions...
Well I will see :D