Bugs list (ArtSymptom)

Giovanny Arce giovannyarce at gmail.com
Sat Dec 24 14:39:10 UTC 2011

*Using the BETA 5 - windows 7 .*

*1.*
*Problem when creating custom brush preset:*

I import a shape from my photoshop brushes, once I put the size and save
the preset, I can start using it,
but once I press "shift+left click and drag" the size goes completly to
zero and I'm not able to increase the
size anymore using shift and drag. I only can rezise it again using the
"edit brush settings panel.

*2.*
*Problem with the "Scale to new size":*

It crash once I enter the parameters and click "OK"

*3.*
I don't know if is because the canvas is broken, but after making some
selections, trying to edit them using the transform tool, is some kind of
slow and makes my process of conceptualization very slow, I love to be able
to paint, use the lasso tool, rotate, copy, paste, etc as fast as I can, is
really important in my workflow.

*4.*
When I hit right click, the color triangle shows up but I can't see the
icon of the tools, is just blank.

*5.*
I know I can use shift+left click and drag, but, it could be really good if
you add a slider like the "opacity" and "flow" (and I know theres a dropbox
for opacity and flow that says "size"). I think that if you guys put a
slider without hitting the dropdown can be really good when you want a
specific size, the x1, x10, x100 that is in the brush editor can be really
handy at the right side of the Flow slider in the top, it gives you a
really lot of control when painting without going to the brush editor and
hitting more and more dropboxes.

Thanks a lot for the development, this is growing up fast.