Speed of Krita 2.4 ( out-topic tablet calibration )

Lukast dev lukast.dev at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 09:03:09 UTC 2011

> btw, what I read above is a good argument to switch to KDE ;) (+what I read
> on G+ about gnome 3 , and the natural regression process of Ubuntu release
> for tablets getting worse and worse ... ).
> KDE desktop seams to be more tablet friendly ; I saw even a full GUI for
> configuring tablet. Really ? :)
> But hard to find a good Debian/Kde distrib ; I will give a test to Mepis
> maybe , or wait for Linux Mint Debian Edition KDE.

hints:

+ Fedora has developer responsible for the development of the tablet
drivers (wacom)
+ Fedora is considered very good KDE distro - I say :)
+- Fedora is bleeding edge and sometimes eats kittens but if you are
one release behind (like Fedora 14 when 15 is out), you are more secured.

- yum is slow compared to
- SELinux but you can turn it off
- friendly people at IRC #fedora-kde , they can help you

I enjoy Fedora.

This entry was sponsored by RedHat.
Kidding, but they owe me =)