meeting notes

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Thu Apr 7 14:17:25 CEST 2011

On Thursday 07 April 2011 Apr, David REVOY wrote:
> > I think Deevad will be more helpful than me for the concept art workflow.
> Hi! No problem about this ^
>
> Here are the document with the personnal notes I'm writting for the
> Sprint next month ; it's still in progress but may be it's interesting
> to share it now :
> http://www.davidrevoy.com/XYZ/temp/Krita-personnal-notes_for_sprint-davidrevoy.pdf
> (pdf, 46Ko )

Great list -- and it really bears out what we discussed at the Calligra sprint. What Krita now really needs is polish, polish, polish, because all these items are actually just smallish things, not really big issues. (Code-wise I mean...)

--
Boudewijn Rempt | http://www.valdyas.org, http://www.krita.org