meeting notes

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Thu Apr 7 13:57:41 CEST 2011

On Wednesday 06 April 2011 Apr, Lukast dev wrote:

> We discussed testing, stabilization, community contact with users
> It's time for stabilizing and polishing krita.
> boud and dmitry discuss some plan I didn't understand.

Basically, using a gui test tool like squish to setup black-box gui tests. The downside of being an open and welcoming project that's easy for people to get into is that we have lots and lots of regressions all the time. And we need some way to automate testing so we continue to be open while at the same time increasing our quality.

--
Boudewijn Rempt | http://www.valdyas.org, http://www.krita.org