Request for review

Sven Langkamp sven.langkamp at
Wed Sep 29 15:35:16 CEST 2010

On Wed, Sep 29, 2010 at 12:20 PM, at < at
> wrote:

> Hi,
> here is the patch that enables the categories in the combo box.
> Would you please test it?
> I did testing and I did not found any regressions.
> There was some problem when colorspace change occur and
> the paintop does not support that colorspace. I print just warning.
> Currently we don't have that kind of paintop, so it should not be problem.
> Can I commit?

Looks good.

I have two suggestions:
Can we use QStyledItemDelegate instead of QItemDelegate? That would give a
more native look and less KDE 3 look.

Currently the paintops are sorted alphabetically. I think it would be better
if in the stable category pixel brush is the first and then either smudge or