IRC meeting

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Mon Sep 27 09:30:42 CEST 2010

On Monday 27 September 2010, Cyrille Berger wrote:

> Actually, I would support Windows XP and 7, and just drop vista. The reason is
> that XP still have a huge market share. And it still have a few years in front
> of it. I would ignore Vista, however. But if XP is used as a base, it should
> not be too difficult to have it working on 7.

When I was still developing Qt apps for Windows, there didn't seem much difference between Window 7 and Vista: both were tricky in ways that XP wasn't :-). We can probably see how Nitrostemp's windows installer works and do the same thing for Krita. It'll be a big download, but then, that's a mark of quality :-)

Ceterum censeo lapsum particulorum probae delendum esse