State of the release

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Fri Sep 24 11:07:15 CEST 2010

On Friday 24 September 2010, LukasT.dev at gmail.com wrote:

> My feeling from the first run image is little mixed feeling.
> I think we might make it work different. I like much more
> how Inkscape is doing it. Help -> Tutorial -> "How to start tutorial" (First
> run image). What are your opinions?

It is also in the help file, but I do want to run it at least once. That way, the user will have a chance to see the features, highlights and differences to other apps, as well as some hints about the user interface. I would prefer if a real artist beautifies it, of course :-).

Ceterum censeo lapsum particulorum probae delendum esse