Patch for smudge

Cyrille Berger cberger at cberger.net
Thu Sep 23 10:54:49 CEST 2010

On Wednesday 22 September 2010, LukasT.dev at gmail.com wrote:
> Have you got ideas for different solution or what should I test?
> I'm thinking about changing the opacity of the mask pixels maybe?
> I did not managed to test it yet though.
Rereading your patch, I notice you did not exactly followed my suggestion on
IRC :) To make things clear, I have made a patch that does what I suggested.

It has decent smudging (I didn't compare it with previous code), it smudges
transparent pixels. But there is a square block bug, when drawing on
transparent pixels (as can be seen in [1]).

I let you investigate the block stuff :)

[1] http://cyrille.diwi.org/tmp/krita/smudgetest.png

--
Cyrille Berger