Krita macro actions

silvio grosso grossosilvio at yahoo.it
Thu Oct 28 22:56:17 CEST 2010

Hi everyone,

Cyrille Berger Skott wrote:
> I guess what you really want regarding macro actions is batch processing.

Nope, far from it :-)

Actually, not having any documentation available, I was only trying to figure out how the record feature worked :-)

Joking aside, I suspected that the record macro feature, available with Krita, was "something" different compared to Photoshop.
I suppose it will take *many* years before some open source application sports this same feature...

As for me, I don't need this feature with Krita.
I do think Krita is already very very powerful.
At present, in my opinion, the most important thing to do is fixing bugs.
Providing a good documentation for newbies is beneficial as well :-)
In short, you only need to follow your roadmap for Krita 2.3 ;-)

When I need the macro actions (the "Photoshop" way), I just fire up Photoshop and I use them.
That's it :-)

In my view, if you are a professional photographer, paying 1000 euros  or so for Photoshop is not that much...
Let's say it is an "investment".

Best regards (and THANKS a lot to everyone for your work on Krita),

Silvio