Comic Book Studio

David REVOY davidrevoy at gmail.com
Mon Nov 8 13:49:12 CET 2010

Hi Gaizka , I saw TBO with this video [1] and it's really seams to be
targeted at automatic vector comics for speed and easy webcomics
generation. I think from what I understood of Cyrille,  CBS would be
more targeted for digital drawing/painting comics for pro and from the
scratch with(in) Krita (without all drawings as vector librairies, exept
maybe for some template of 'text buble' , 'special frame' and
'speedlines' ). All of this with printing/publishing target.

[1] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukPbSFjHeac&feature=player_embedded
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukPbSFjHeac&feature=player_embedded>

-David