Comic Book Studio

Cyrille Berger Skott cberger at cberger.net
Mon Nov 8 12:46:11 CET 2010

On Monday 08 November 2010, Gaizka wrote:
> Check this http://git.gnome.org/browse/tbo

Thanks for the link, I think I already saw that a while ago (at least it rings
a bell now that you mention that), more info in spanish in [1] (and translated
by da power von Google : [2]).

But there is definitely a difference of scope, TBO seems to be aiming at
making easy to create comics (a bit like comic life [3] which used to be
bundled with Mac OS), so with vector objects you drag on the canvas and maybe
edit a bit and then put some text on it. While CBS is aimed at advanced comic
creation.

[1] http://danigm.net/TBO
[2]
http://translate.google.se/translate?hl=sv&sl=es&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fdanigm.net%2FTBO