Action plan 2

Cyrille Berger cberger at cberger.net
Tue May 18 10:24:55 CEST 2010

On Tuesday 18 May 2010, Sven Langkamp wrote:
> As tool is what most other apps have. It has the advantage that it would be
> easy to discover and can be used with all paintops.
I had like to remind you that we have decided Krita to be a *high-end*
application, meaning that discountability is not one of our top concern, what
is our top concern is ease-of-use. And I fail to see how a tool would solve
that, except that tools are quicker to click. But a possible solution is to
use tool buttons for paintops (either for all of them and relying on KDE's
tool combobox when there are too many of them, or for a few selected ones).
Then the eraser paintop could be user visible, without breaking Krita's design
:)

--
Cyrille Berger