Action plan 2

Sven Langkamp sven.langkamp at gmail.com
Sun May 16 17:00:46 CEST 2010

On Sat, May 15, 2010 at 10:22 PM, LukasT.dev at gmail.com <lukast.dev at gmail.com
> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I'm proposing new plan [1] after we are almost done with old Action plan.
> Adam is taking the color stuff in GSoC and the session management is not
> done,
> but I moved it to Action plan 2. The MMX/SSE/SSE2 thing in pigment might be
> probably done by some student as university project - see [2].
>
> We have Dmitry in GSoC so he can overtake canvas stuff (mirroring,
> rotation) I
> have a history of fails there :/. Russia for the win! Or Cyrille said it is
> on
> his TODO, so maybe France for the win.
>
> Feel free to discuss the weeks. The aim is Blender people + Comic book use
> case. What do you think is important and is missing?
>
> [1] http://wiki.koffice.org/index.php?title=Krita/ActionPlan2
> [2] http://lukast.mediablog.sk/log/?p=222&cpage=1#comment-2523

About week 29: It should be easy to do the changes to the preset chooser. I
could do that, we just need to decide how it should look like.

What would the refactoring in week 27 look like? Does it need a week?

I think switching masks to grayscale is important. Improving the docker
system is important too, but that would likely take too long.