Action plan 2

LukasT.dev@gmail.com lukast.dev at gmail.com
Sat May 15 22:22:29 CEST 2010

Hello,

I'm proposing new plan [1] after we are almost done with old Action plan.
Adam is taking the color stuff in GSoC and the session management is not done,
but I moved it to Action plan 2. The MMX/SSE/SSE2 thing in pigment might be
probably done by some student as university project - see [2].

We have Dmitry in GSoC so he can overtake canvas stuff (mirroring, rotation) I
have a history of fails there :/. Russia for the win! Or Cyrille said it is on
his TODO, so maybe France for the win.

Feel free to discuss the weeks. The aim is Blender people + Comic book use
case. What do you think is important and is missing?

[1] http://wiki.koffice.org/index.php?title=Krita/ActionPlan2
[2] http://lukast.mediablog.sk/log/?p=222&cpage=1#comment-2523