Krita gsoc students should blog :)

JL VT pentalis at gmail.com
Mon May 10 23:22:10 CEST 2010

Oh!, Just when I was about to drop a letter to Lukas telling him about my
doings and wrongdoings of past weekend; and preparing to make up my website
to inform the world on what I'm doing regarding my GSoC project.

I just took a look at what Planet KDE is, there should be no problem on
aggregating my blog to it once I set it up, though they apparently require
an svn account (and a photo, nooooo!). The start of the blog should occur
within this week.

I'll take this chance to extend my apologies to everyone, because I only
started working on my GSoC project this past weekend, instead of April's
26th which was the date I proposed to start. But fear not, there's no delay
that can't be solved with some passionate and focused work  :>  . So the
timeline I described for my project still holds, but expect the first goals
to be accomplished a bit later than estimated.

I'll save the story of all that happened after April's 26th (and before) for
the blog, it should make a good first entry.

This is the first signal of life I've given (outside of logging on to XChat
a few times) after my project became accepted; my apologies for that, I've
always had a tendency to disappear when something takes my focus (when I
refocus on Krita, other people will notice I vanish from their space).

So, this week I'm starting a blog, I'll add the link to this mailing list
while I find out on how to aggregate it to Planet KDE, and from then and on
we'll stay tuned!.

Have a good and merry day!.
~José Luis Vergara aka Pentalis.