Krita gsoc students should blog :)

Silvio Grosso grossosilvio at yahoo.it
Mon May 10 22:33:50 CEST 2010

Hello everyone,

Boudewijn Rempt wrote:
> During the gsoc, you're expected to write at least one blog entry a week.

+1  :-)

It is always really interesting to read something about the work of gsoc
students working on Open source softwares :-)
Maybe, having the duty to write every week something about our coding is a
bit tedious :-)
On the other hand, in my view, it is quite useful to stay focused on our job
(and to allow others to know about it...).

Yesterday, I have discoverd a new tool for improving our skills related to
English writing :-)
Its web-page is:  http://afterthedeadline.com/
There is even a nice review of this plug-in (which also works on  firefox
[1]).
Maybe some students can find it interesting ;-)

Best regards,

[1] http://www.ogmaciel.com/?p=1030&cpage=1#comment-7500

Silvio