Krita 2.2 feature list

Cyrille Berger cberger at cberger.net
Thu Mar 18 20:35:01 CET 2010

Hello,

Can you add bug report corresponding to the reason of why disabling those
features:

>  * transform tool
>  * perspective transform
>  * move tool (unless I manage to fix the bugs)
>  * convert image type (there are still bad bugs here, they were already
>    around in 2.1)

The transform tool might not be ideal, but it still covers many useful uses.
And I don't see any good reason to disable perspective transform, or the move
tool (I managed to use that one just today perfectly fine).

> I'm not sure about (not a vote against them, I just don't know)
>
>  * perspective grid
>  * HDR bracketing
>  * Tonemapping
All of the above are working.