Patch: don't save tiles that are equal to the default tile

Dmitry Kazakov dimula73 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 16 16:36:21 CET 2010

> I think it happened to me after a call to clearSelection, that can happen
> either by calling edit->clear, or edit->cut. It can also happen after the
> use
> of the eraser tool.

Selections and cutting should use KisDataManager::clear(), through
KisPaintDevice::fill() [1]. This method uses tiles to fill the rect and
substitutes default tile, if the fill-pixel is default.

The eraser tool can use clear() too.

PS:
[1] - btw, we still don't have a fill() method of KisPaintDevice that takes
a parameter of a QRect instead of pure digits. That is quite uncomfortable.

--
Dmitry Kazakov