Upgrade to 2.2.

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Mon Jun 21 21:04:15 CEST 2010

On Monday 21 June 2010, John Culleton wrote:

> Is this what the developers do?

Yes -- it's the price we pay for not having to develop our own vector and text
tools. The biggest part of KOffice are its libraries and plugins, and we use
very nearly all of that. For text, for vector tools, for resource handling,
for common widgets. It's very unlikely that that will change in the near
future, although we hope that the KOffice libraries will stabilize enough that
we can start developing against released versions of those in the future. Then
Krita could be downloaded and compiled on its own.