Trouble with valgrind'ing Krita

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Tue Jul 13 15:58:30 CEST 2010

On Tuesday 13 July 2010, Dmitry Kazakov wrote:
> If it runs fine on your system, could you send me your CMakeCache.txt and
> versions of gcc and valgrind?

There you go:

boud at linux-k8sd:~> g++ --version
g++ (SUSE Linux) 4.5.0 20100615 [gcc-4_5-branch revision 160776]

boud at linux-k8sd:~> valgrind --version
valgrind-3.5.0

I've got some callgrind log that shows a lot of time spent in
KoColorSpaceRegistry::colorSpace -- about 30%, but I'm not sure where those
calls are coming from.