Krita crashed upon start up (and I know there is something wrong with my computer)

Ed . schumifer at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 6 19:59:16 CET 2010

I had a similar problem with those two files. You probably still have some 'old' Krita files lying somewhere on the system that are causing the crash. I installed KOffice in a different directory, and used the file names to search my system for similarly named files and delete them. I don't get any crashes anymore.