Krita crashed upon start up (and I know there is something wrong with my computer)

Vera Lukman vla24 at sfu.ca
Wed Jan 6 16:27:31 CET 2010

Thanks Thomas, I tried it this morning and it worked perfectly.  I
don't know if this is my machine's problem, but Krita works after I
removed the binary files: kritapainterlymixer and
kritaspecificcolorselector.
kritapainterlymixer crash traceback: http://pastebin.org/71730
kritaspecificcolorselector crash traceback: http://pastebin.org/71731

I left this message on #krita channel. It might be my problem only,
but it would be nice to confirm with everyone else.

Cheers,
Vera