Qt 4.6 and list of all graphic tablets supported

silvio grosso grossosilvio at yahoo.it
Thu Apr 15 10:12:52 CEST 2010

Hello everyone,

I am wondering where I can find a list of all graphic tablets supported by the Qt 4.6 libraries?
Is there somewhere such a link?
For instance, on the whole, on Linux, for Wacom tablets the support looks like really good [1]
But what about other brands?
What about wireless graphic tablets [2]?

At home, I work on Windows xp professional sp3 and I use a Wacom Bamboo Fun tablet (with MyPaint 0.8.2 as software).
I am not a graphic artist and the Fun tablet is more than enough for me :-)
On the other hand, for the future, I would like to switch to Linux (I already use Ubuntu) and Krita :-)
Reading lately the Krita's forum I have read there are some problems with graphic tablets.

P.s: sorry for the dumb question. But what is the best place to ask questions?
This mailing list or the Krita's forum?

Best regards,

Silvio

[1] http://linuxwacom.sourceforge.net/