failing tests on 32 vs 64 bits

Cyrille Berger cberger at cberger.net
Tue Apr 13 16:58:40 CEST 2010

On Friday 09 April 2010, Boudewijn Rempt wrote:
> > It is worth to note that [1] is runned on a 64bits computer too, and does
> > not show the same failures. I experienced hanging in the tests that
> > disappear after clean build/clean install, maybe it will help for your
> > problem too ?
>
> I think my inst dir should be clean enough, I zapped it and rebuilt
> everything  this morning.
>

> > If you already tried that, can you attach the test log for the pigment
> > tests ?
>
> It might be an opengtl issue. I'm not sure that Thomas' test bot has
> opengtl  installed.
I could not reproduce in a 64bits VM. I will try later to run more Krita tests
in that VM.

Can you try to remove the opengtl plugins and see if it makes a difference for
you other tests ? And then extra nice would be if you could run tests of
OpenGTL (you would need to set OPENGTL_BUILD_TESTS to true in opengtl's build
dir, and then make test, I expect a lot of failures due to the lack of the
dataset, but I should be able to see if there are unexpected failures).

--
Cyrille Berger