Krita stand-alone installer for Windows?

Silvio Grosso grossosilvio at yahoo.it
Sat Apr 10 12:31:33 CEST 2010

Hi Lukas,

> I'm not aware of any plans :)

I was already pretty sure about the lack of them :-)

> I think we have to make the Krita 2.3 really really great and Windows
> would just slow down the effort I think

Yes. I totally agree.
At present, in my opinion, it is MUCH better to concentrate all limited
resources on Linux!

> Jaroslaw Staniek is the most experienced KOffice
developer on Windows platform

Yep. The one who works on kexi too :-)

> You would have to pay also for the developer to study a lot.

Well, at present, I prefer to invest on Krita development on Linux.
For instance, your work on the brush engines is really interesting and
useful!
Hopefully, having Krita "only" on Linux will maybe force some lazy Windows
users to try Linux in order to get the most out of Krita :-)

THANKS a lot for your fast answer :-)

Best regards,

Silvio