A first part of the layers/masks patch

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Sun Sep 27 11:14:12 CEST 2009

On Saturday 26 September 2009, Dmitry Kazakov wrote:

> I just wanted to make them more readable by grouping resembling methods.

You know, the previous author had tried to make them more readable by grouping
methods belonging to the same property. It's not a big thing, but also not
something that should change every time someone touches a file. Barring real
problems, like methods declared above the constructor and destructor, leave
the order of method declarations alone.

> > Right now, for
> > someone who's been working with Krita for a longer time, confusion is
> > guaranteed between the term 'projection; and the new term 'cache'.
>
> Btw, there is no new term 'cache' =) Do you mean
> KisGroupLayer::resetCache()?
> I changed it from resetProjection to resetCache because KisAdjustmentLayer
> had already had similar method. They both should have the same name. And
> their name can't be resetProjection because now they reset 'original' paint
> device instead of 'projection'
>
> I'll write about projections, originals and painDevices in a reply to your
> next mail.

Ok.