Forum for users

LukasT.dev@gmail.com lukast.dev at gmail.com
Thu Sep 24 22:40:42 CEST 2009

On Thursday 24 September 2009 07:58:11 Boudewijn Rempt wrote:
> On Wednesday 23 September 2009, LukasT.dev at gmail.com wrote:
> > Can we close this issue? Does anybody have any ideas?
> > So far the status is that we decided to go with KDE Forum with separate
> >  Krita forum.
>
> Ok.
>
> > Regarding gallery and contests:
> > We could host some images at koffice/krita web and we can use image
> > hosting services.
>
> Is there some easy to install image hosting app we can put up at
>  krita2d.org? Otherwise, I'm fine with people linking to flickr,
>  deviant-art etc.
>
> > There will be 2 or 3 sections which we will choose...
>
> Which sections were these again?

I changed it here http://www.krita2d.org/test/krita2d.org.htm

I add 4 sections:
News&Discussion:
here we can talk about the way we use krita, when we spot somebody using krita
somewhere, interact partily with developers (not everybody uses IRC these
days) or any news related to CG with Krita in mind.

Artwork;
we can send there finished painting or icons or anything we created mainly by
Krita

General Help
How can I scale image in Krita? Where is that great effect of mixing the colors
in a natural way? What is group layer for? What is brush engine or paintop?
Who is the most awesome Krita hacker? This kind of topics  go there..

Contests
We can have contest which takes one month and we setup the first topic name
like The Tree...And everyone will create images with the topic Tree in Krita
(and we can allow other tools but it should be about Krita usage).
After month there will be voting for a week or so. Then the winner can select
the topic for the next month.

WIP
Here you can discuss your paintings for contests or for your for projects and
get feedback from Krita land.

What do you think? Ideas?
Can I contact the KDE Forum people?