Yet another bug. This time filters vs selections

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Mon Sep 14 13:00:46 CEST 2009

On Mon, 14 Sep 2009, Dmitry Kazakov wrote:

> And what do you think about selections? Should i assume in filter masks that
> filters don't have their own selections? If yes, i can go on with my work...
> [now i have to recall where i had stopped before started testing these
> selections =)]

That's ok for now. We might have to revisit that, but the number one priority
right now should be getting the projection working again for 2.1.

> When i recall again, i'll write my todo, and maybe we'll try to parallelize
> it a bit... =)

Yes, let's get this a bit coordinated. As I said, I can do the filter patch,
probably, once everyone agrees on it. Cyrille, btw, seems to be awol at the
moment, and he might disagree with me on points.

Boudewijn