Yet another bug. This time filters vs selections

Dmitry Kazakov dimula73 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 14 12:56:29 CEST 2009

On Mon, Sep 14, 2009 at 2:48 PM, Boudewijn Rempt <boud at valdyas.org> wrote:

> On Mon, 14 Sep 2009, Dmitry Kazakov wrote:
>
> > Here is a benchmark that i used for testing. It is done as a separate
> > unittest.
>
> I think it's okay to commit that. As soon as we move to Qt 4.6, we can
> use the performance testing featuresof QTestLib to make this more formal.

Ok, i'll try to commit it as soon as my working dir becomes less dirty a bit
=)

And what do you think about selections? Should i assume in filter masks that
filters don't have their own selections? If yes, i can go on with my work...
[now i have to recall where i had stopped before started testing these
selections =)]

When i recall again, i'll write my todo, and maybe we'll try to parallelize
it a bit... =)

--
Dmitry Kazakov