Krita Stability?

Warren Baird wjbaird at alumni.uwaterloo.ca
Tue Sep 8 16:44:05 CEST 2009

On Fri, Sep 4, 2009 at 11:04 PM, Sven Langkamp <sven.langkamp at gmail.com>wrote:

> There is a native mac os x version, although I'm not sure if that is
> packaged.
>
> Krita currently isn't ready to manage such an amout of data yet. There is
> work in progress to further improve on that, but it will take a bit to be
> available.
> For now I wouldn't recommend to use Krita in this megapixel/gigabyte range.

thanks for the update, Sven,

I'll keep an eye on the list and maybe give Krita a try later.

I provided some sample data a while back, but I think it was before I got
the 5D Mk ii - so if  stack of 21mp images blended the way I usually do in
my work is useful for testing, let me know.

Warren

--
Warren Baird - Photographer and Digital Artist
http://www.synergisticimages.ca